Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something to help brighten your day...

Are you all as tired of winter as I am? I think I'm going stir CrAzY!!! We were some of the fortunate ones that got 20+ inches of snow last week...We finally dug ourselves out of that and now the temps are below zero...Brrrrrrr...and it snowed again! I would do almost anything to be on a warm sunny beach in some far away exotic land right now... Only in my dreams I guess...LOL! But it's nice to dream!

One thing that brightens my snow covered freezing day is getting a card in the mail...I tells me that I'm not alone in this great big world and that someone cares about little ol' me...and it make me smile. My sister made up the cutest Bumblebee card ( I'm a sucker for Bumblebees) I think I will make some today and send them to some of the people in my life that I think could use a smile too...Try to stay warm!  Hugs, Laurie


2 comments:

Julia said...

Super! bon et sublime!!!
Voyance en ligne gratuite

Unknown said...

I am really pleased with reading your blog!!! Excellent content wrote, thanks
voyance email amour